Thursday, September 3, 2009

Hoooooooooooooome

Home is an important place. Most people consider their home the house they live in, but I think home can be used in a bit broader sense. Home to me, basically, is any place you can go to get something you need. Home can be a place where you go to find family, friends, or maybe something else.











siDE baR: I think one of my teachers is a pilgrim. He has buckles on his shoes. However, they are very stylish buckles in my opinion. The buckles are also very convenient places to keep coins. All in all, they are very nice, shoes with buckles on them.






For reference i have added a picture of my pilgrim teacher with buckles on his shoes. This picture was taken in the 70s, however, so he doesn't look quite the same any more.

No comments:

Post a Comment