Thursday, September 17, 2009

The Guide to Asfdfghjkl;

Blaaaag.

This is my blog. A repository for all of my most trivial and inane thoughts. A journal for anything that happens to be on my mind when i have nothing else to do. As a result, this might be the most honest, true, and uninhibited look into what goes on in my brain from day to day. And as you can see from looking at my other blogs, it's not a whole lot.

Most days I usually answer the prompt supplied by Ms. Matthews because it helps me to get my brain going. Once I start punching keys my mind begins to wander, which is where i draw my sidebar, a small comment on anything, from. Then I include something totally random, such as a picture of someone i know from the 70's, or my attempt to type my name with my elbow.

The purpose of this blog is to just explain the format of all the others. Hope this clears a few things up. Ciao!
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment