Friday, September 18, 2009

Blag all day blag all night

To fight with dignity or to surrender in shame?

In some ways, it's easier to just give up. Live to fight another day. It's the safest plan because you don't take the risk of loss. In fact, you dont take any risk at all. But by surrendering, you'll never win! So that's why the best choice is to fight it out. Weather you win or lose, you still have your dignity.




SidEbar: I hate when i can't think of anything to blog about. It's one of the worst feelings i can think of. Some days I could probably sit here and try to blog about anything, and it probably wouldn't happen. So that's why I'm blogging about how much i hate not being able to think of what to blog. Because it really stinks!





Also, i can't really think of a picture to put in this blog, so im just going to type my name as fast as i possibly can with my left thumb:

adamhsam iltonb




Wow, that wasn't even close! Oh well.

1 comment: