Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Checking in

Wow. Am i still alive? I guess. Sane? Not so sure.



My eyes have been glued to the computer screen for the last 40 minutes just reading random blogs. Especially the girl that's following my blog, tiffany or something. Her blog is called like, "Heart in a cage" or something and it's awesome. She gives clothes and accessory reccomendations as well as other stuff, and i just like to read what she writes.


30 minutes left in the clutches of Bob Dych. Can i do this? Can i make it?




I wonder if i'll enjoy college. People always convince me I will, but will I? I've never been to a college class before. How can people be so sure I'll like something. Dont get me wrong, I hope I do. I'm just not sure.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for not only the shout out but for stopping by :) I'm glad I entertain you..or something lol

    don't worry.. college will be just fine. Definitely the place to keep an open mind, though.
    Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete