Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Precipitancy creates progidality

Haste makes waste!


I think that being in a hurry can cause you to do a sloppy job at just about everything.

Then again, if you're always in a hurry, you'll always have extra time.


I would say the pros outweigh the cons.




SIDEbar:


The other day i went to Mcdonalds with one of my friends. They ordered a sandwich and two cokes, and when we pulled through to get our order, the guy handed us two bags.


My friend gave him a confused look and asked about the extra bag. He said, "Oh, well, she put it up there and I got mad, so you can have it."


We both had a good laugh.




Also, in case you forgot, here's another picture of me in the 70's.


2 comments:

  1. haha! i laughed so hard at ur blog! but yea, that guy was soooo funni!

    btw. u owe me $1.06! haha jk

    ReplyDelete